|World AIDS Day|
|On December 1st 2003, Chuck was a special guest speaker at the World AIDS Day Conference in Miami Fl. The event was highlighted by the closing speech given by Chuck.|
|Chuck said "it was the most significant talk I had the privilege to give".|
|Started in 1988, World AIDS Day is not just about raising money, but also about raising awareness, education and fighting prejudice. World AIDS Day is also important in reminding people that HIV has not gone away, and that there are many things still to be done.|
|You can help in the fight against HIV/AIDS by:
* By raising awareness of HIV and AIDS in your area.
* Protect yourself - this is the first way to stop the spread of HIV.
* If you are worried - get tested.
* End discrimination towards people living with HIV/AIDS
* By wearing a red ribbon, and asking others to do the same.
|Remember, focusing on HIV just one day a year - World AIDS Day - is not enough. Providing accurate information on HIV prevention, complacency and stigma and discrimination is required 365 days a year.|